Skip to main content

Narrow Minded

Well, I deserve to be what you think of me. It is me only who compel you to think so and I agree on you in this matter. I can’t be what you wish me to be. Its because there may be something I am not being able to understand. I shouldn’t have taken your words seriously but there was nothing to stop me from doing so, not even you. And today not only me, perhaps you too are suffering from this.







I reckon you as a circle. No matter how much you travel to the infinite points in various direction, at last you will always come to the point from where you had started being with me. But the problem is that I always behave like a tangent, thinking something straightly towards the same direction not keeping in mind that your direction is going to change every time, when I find you reach a new point every time. As your thoughts are broad, the circle you are making also seems to be broad. And then there is me whose area occupied being a tangent is almost negligible, so does my thoughts. I don’t know why I m making fun of myself revealing the truth, but it is my way of supporting you and your perception regarding me. I want to make you clear to the fact that the things aren’t always what they seem to be. We never understand some facts until we get experienced to its consequences. What I want to say is you don’t need to think broad to maintain the relation. You just have to make clear someone how you think about them and that’ll be more than enough. By making them pleased and letting them to feel proud having you are also the main things they care about. 
So, I don’t find the thoughts are something that matters the most. They only matter in the social issues but not of heart. 

Comments

  1. Very interesting perspective as someone with a closed mind talking to someone who has an open mind. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not narrow minded what so ever. I know a lot of people who are and they are the types that I do not hang out with on the regular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking to each other is so important. One needs to also listen and considers others views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so important to try to understand others' perspectives in order to become more and more open minded.
    xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that understanding others perspectives will definitely lead to a more open mind!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having open communication and an open mind is so critical in the social world. There is nothing worse than having to have a relationship with narrow minded individual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this. Everyone live a life of perception. More often, that perception is shaped when they were young. Some never grow from their childhood perception, which makes narrow minded people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to avoid narrow-minded people. As an open-minded person, I find that narrow-minded people severely hurt my head when we conversate, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting. I would like to say something to my closed minded family members and coworkers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a great information. No any relationship will be longer between two narrow minded person. Its very important to talk each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Communication is key. Without an open-mind, one will not get far. I don't even try to entertain myself with narrow-minded people. - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mitho Maya (मिठो माया)

काश म चरा अनि तिमी चरी भइदिएको भए काश म चरा अनि तिमी चरी भइदिएको भए, न कसैले देख्ला  भन्ने डर न समय धेरै बित्ला भन्ने डर आफ्नै हुन्थ्यो सारा आकाश, आफ्नै हुन्थ्यो बादल तिर्खा लागे खोला नदी, भोक लागे काफल नाचिन्थ्यो आफ्नै धुनमा, चाहिँदैनथ्यो मादल मात्र तिमी मेरो अनि म तिम्रो, माया नै माया हुन्थ्यो जिन्दगीमा हाम्रो ।। साहारा हामी एकअर्काको अनि हाम्रो साहारा प्रकृति न पैसाको पछि सङ्घर्ष गर्नु पर्ने न त जिन्दगीलाई सुन्दर बनाउन पैसा देखाउन पर्ने जे भएर बाँचे पनि उद्येश्य हाम्रो खुसी हुनु पर्ने तिमी मसँग खुसी, म तिमीसँग अनि हाम्रो साहारा प्रकृति माथि आकाश हुन्थ्यो, वरिपरि प्रेमले मिसिएको हावा माया नै माया हुन्थ्यो जिन्दगीमा हाम्रो ।।

The life I dreamt of

Deep into the ocean And High above the sky, I want to get lost letting my soul swim and mind fly. The world be searching me On the land and the forest, I will be on top Even higher than the Everest. Birds keep surrounding me Fishes move on top, Nothing to follow and No reason to stop. Floating in the clouds And flying with the fish, I want to live Just opposite the world is. Being beside the moon And water everywhere, Life is only precious Where the life is nowhere.

The Disappearance of the Universe

From the time when we start understanding, we do research and give many possibilities and theories about the Universe but knowing truly what it really always remains a mystery and we die without being able to reveal that mystery. Many generations tried to solve but the Universe is too deep to get to the bottom of it. The most important and accepted theory about the Universe is ‘The Big Bang’ theory. It actually tells us how this universe is born. You see, the Universe originated from a hot, dense, very rapidly expanding state. It was full of matter and radiation, and over time it expanded, cooled, and the expansion rate began to slow. In addition, gravitational imperfections grew into galaxies and clusters of galaxies or shrank into great cosmic voids. Just Imagine when any bomb explodes, it expands covering the vast area compared to its original size but the expansion doesn’t last long. After causing the damage, it disappears completely. So now, why we can’t compare this expans