Skip to main content

A glimpse of 2017

I don’t know how to write about the whole year in just a few paragraphs, so here is just a glimpse of the year 2017. In those 365 days, every day started with some new thoughts, ideas and plans and ended with the new experiences, sometimes with satisfaction and sometimes being depressed. In the last days of the year, we must cherish with those moments that gave a smile on our face.



The year 2017 was the beginning of my next phase of life as I started my mechanical engineer bachelor study in the same year. I have chosen my source of identity as mechanical engineer and in the coming years, I need to prove it. Another reason to cherish the year is I got a lot of time to spend with my family at home and enjoyed the festive season with them because you don’t know what coming years is planning for us. There are some of the dates I am never going to forget. Those are such memorable moments which always makes me remember the year 2017. I also had my birthday celebration with some of my close friends on November 27. I want to thank all those friends as well as my well-wishers who made my special day the special among all. What you look like isn’t important. What is important is who you are inside and the choices you make in your life and I am very happy with the choices i have done to make my life beautiful. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. I am ready to face every challenges that will come in between my life in 2018.









During the end of the year, I had an another something very memorable moment. I along with my friends visited Chandragiri but the god had another plan for us that day which led us to Chitlang, where we stayed a night, providing us a lot of memories. This unplanned trip is the best among all the memories of 2017.



These are just some of the delightful moments I am sharing with you all but there are also many other beautiful memories that will remain forever in my heart. I hope 2018 will bring even more surprises with lot of pleasures than that of 2017.  














Thank you everyone for reading my short story of 2017 and being with me the whole year. May the new year bring joy, peace and happiness to you and your entire family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitho Maya (मिठो माया)

काश म चरा अनि तिमी चरी भइदिएको भए काश म चरा अनि तिमी चरी भइदिएको भए, न कसैले देख्ला  भन्ने डर न समय धेरै बित्ला भन्ने डर आफ्नै हुन्थ्यो सारा आकाश, आफ्नै हुन्थ्यो बादल तिर्खा लागे खोला नदी, भोक लागे काफल नाचिन्थ्यो आफ्नै धुनमा, चाहिँदैनथ्यो मादल मात्र तिमी मेरो अनि म तिम्रो, माया नै माया हुन्थ्यो जिन्दगीमा हाम्रो ।। साहारा हामी एकअर्काको अनि हाम्रो साहारा प्रकृति न पैसाको पछि सङ्घर्ष गर्नु पर्ने न त जिन्दगीलाई सुन्दर बनाउन पैसा देखाउन पर्ने जे भएर बाँचे पनि उद्येश्य हाम्रो खुसी हुनु पर्ने तिमी मसँग खुसी, म तिमीसँग अनि हाम्रो साहारा प्रकृति माथि आकाश हुन्थ्यो, वरिपरि प्रेमले मिसिएको हावा माया नै माया हुन्थ्यो जिन्दगीमा हाम्रो ।।

The life I dreamt of

Deep into the ocean And High above the sky, I want to get lost letting my soul swim and mind fly. The world be searching me On the land and the forest, I will be on top Even higher than the Everest. Birds keep surrounding me Fishes move on top, Nothing to follow and No reason to stop. Floating in the clouds And flying with the fish, I want to live Just opposite the world is. Being beside the moon And water everywhere, Life is only precious Where the life is nowhere.

The Disappearance of the Universe

From the time when we start understanding, we do research and give many possibilities and theories about the Universe but knowing truly what it really always remains a mystery and we die without being able to reveal that mystery. Many generations tried to solve but the Universe is too deep to get to the bottom of it. The most important and accepted theory about the Universe is ‘The Big Bang’ theory. It actually tells us how this universe is born. You see, the Universe originated from a hot, dense, very rapidly expanding state. It was full of matter and radiation, and over time it expanded, cooled, and the expansion rate began to slow. In addition, gravitational imperfections grew into galaxies and clusters of galaxies or shrank into great cosmic voids. Just Imagine when any bomb explodes, it expands covering the vast area compared to its original size but the expansion doesn’t last long. After causing the damage, it disappears completely. So now, why we can’t compare this expans