Skip to main content

A glimpse of 2017

I don’t know how to write about the whole year in just a few paragraphs, so here is just a glimpse of the year 2017. In those 365 days, every day started with some new thoughts, ideas and plans and ended with the new experiences, sometimes with satisfaction and sometimes being depressed. In the last days of the year, we must cherish with those moments that gave a smile on our face.



The year 2017 was the beginning of my next phase of life as I started my mechanical engineer bachelor study in the same year. I have chosen my source of identity as mechanical engineer and in the coming years, I need to prove it. Another reason to cherish the year is I got a lot of time to spend with my family at home and enjoyed the festive season with them because you don’t know what coming years is planning for us. There are some of the dates I am never going to forget. Those are such memorable moments which always makes me remember the year 2017. I also had my birthday celebration with some of my close friends on November 27. I want to thank all those friends as well as my well-wishers who made my special day the special among all. What you look like isn’t important. What is important is who you are inside and the choices you make in your life and I am very happy with the choices i have done to make my life beautiful. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. I am ready to face every challenges that will come in between my life in 2018.









During the end of the year, I had an another something very memorable moment. I along with my friends visited Chandragiri but the god had another plan for us that day which led us to Chitlang, where we stayed a night, providing us a lot of memories. This unplanned trip is the best among all the memories of 2017.



These are just some of the delightful moments I am sharing with you all but there are also many other beautiful memories that will remain forever in my heart. I hope 2018 will bring even more surprises with lot of pleasures than that of 2017.  














Thank you everyone for reading my short story of 2017 and being with me the whole year. May the new year bring joy, peace and happiness to you and your entire family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The life I dreamt of

Deep into the ocean And High above the sky, I want to get lost letting my soul swim and mind fly. The world be searching me On the land and the forest, I will be on top Even higher than the Everest. Birds keep surrounding me Fishes move on top, Nothing to follow and No reason to stop. Floating in the clouds And flying with the fish, I want to live Just opposite the world is. Being beside the moon And water everywhere, Life is only precious Where the life is nowhere.

An Indelible Journey

There were only the situations where we even couldn’t meet for a minute but all had had for something really memorable to come. It is as like we struggle for a hundred rupees note and at last, we are awarded thousands of rupees. An 8-hour journey is worth than any award considering our struggle to meet for a minute. Lots of discussion and arguments were involved to make it happen. The only thing we had to get over was fear. When there is will, there is a way. We were all about to experience a part of our dream. There was probably a competition between our excitement level before the journey. It was harder to believe for a long time to me that we were going to be together for an 8-hour journey. Just after the bus moved, my heart started to hit me hard to tell me that it was not a dream. We kept talking and looking at each other. The bus was moving, our topics to talk about was changing but the only thing that remained constant throughout the journey was the happiness we had had being ...

Narrow Minded

Well, I deserve to be what you think of me. It is me only who compel you to think so and I agree on you in this matter. I can’t be what you wish me to be. Its because there may be something I am not being able to understand. I shouldn’t have taken your words seriously but there was nothing to stop me from doing so, not even you. And today not only me, perhaps you too are suffering from this. I reckon you as a circle. No matter how much you travel to the infinite points in various direction, at last you will always come to the point from where you had started being with me. But the problem is that I always behave like a tangent, thinking something straightly towards the same direction not keeping in mind that your direction is going to change every time, when I find you reach a new point every time. As your thoughts are broad, the circle you are making also seems to be broad. And then there is me whose area occupied being a tangent is almost negligible, so does my thoughts. I don...