Skip to main content

Blogging Experience


'Blogging and Bloggers'

Do you know what these words really mean?

Starting a blog is easy but continuing is a challenge. It teaches us something we should learn in our life.
When you became a blogger,
•You will face a lot of failure.
•You will despair for 1-2 years.
•If you lose patience level, you'll get bored and give up blogging.
But why to talk only about the sad points. Bloggers happiness is different from others.
•They get excited when they receive any new comment in the post.
•They start dreaming big when huge amount of traffic visit their post.
•Getting an AdSense approval is the best among all the happiness and they consider it as a encouragement to their work.

These are the things you should know before blogging. If you really wish to be a blogger, follow these steps-
•Decide what topic you should blog
•Choose a blogging platform
•Choose web host
•Pick your domain name
•Customize and design


And if you wish to get Google AdSense approval and earn money from your work, you must have-
•Minimum posts of 10 and more
•Posts published at regular intervals
•decent audiences and traffic sources
•content must be in English before approval and once if you get approved, you might use other languages too.

If you don't want to write blogs for the monetary purpose, you can write anything which you don't want to say to anybody but want to express.

It is the best way. So decide yourself and enjoy your blogging experience if you are going to start it.
Following are the best sites to build your own sites-
blogger.com
wix.com
wordpress.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The life I dreamt of

Deep into the ocean And High above the sky, I want to get lost letting my soul swim and mind fly. The world be searching me On the land and the forest, I will be on top Even higher than the Everest. Birds keep surrounding me Fishes move on top, Nothing to follow and No reason to stop. Floating in the clouds And flying with the fish, I want to live Just opposite the world is. Being beside the moon And water everywhere, Life is only precious Where the life is nowhere.

An Indelible Journey

There were only the situations where we even couldn’t meet for a minute but all had had for something really memorable to come. It is as like we struggle for a hundred rupees note and at last, we are awarded thousands of rupees. An 8-hour journey is worth than any award considering our struggle to meet for a minute. Lots of discussion and arguments were involved to make it happen. The only thing we had to get over was fear. When there is will, there is a way. We were all about to experience a part of our dream. There was probably a competition between our excitement level before the journey. It was harder to believe for a long time to me that we were going to be together for an 8-hour journey. Just after the bus moved, my heart started to hit me hard to tell me that it was not a dream. We kept talking and looking at each other. The bus was moving, our topics to talk about was changing but the only thing that remained constant throughout the journey was the happiness we had had being ...

Narrow Minded

Well, I deserve to be what you think of me. It is me only who compel you to think so and I agree on you in this matter. I can’t be what you wish me to be. Its because there may be something I am not being able to understand. I shouldn’t have taken your words seriously but there was nothing to stop me from doing so, not even you. And today not only me, perhaps you too are suffering from this. I reckon you as a circle. No matter how much you travel to the infinite points in various direction, at last you will always come to the point from where you had started being with me. But the problem is that I always behave like a tangent, thinking something straightly towards the same direction not keeping in mind that your direction is going to change every time, when I find you reach a new point every time. As your thoughts are broad, the circle you are making also seems to be broad. And then there is me whose area occupied being a tangent is almost negligible, so does my thoughts. I don...