Skip to main content

What tomorrow will bring

The day started with desire to cut off boredom but it ended giving me the sweetest memory of all time.
I am not here to explain what had happened that day but to remember those beautiful moments. Every moment I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true. When I walk next to you, I often want to forget where we are going. I just to want to walk with you holding your hands spreading sweet fragrance of love in the air. I always want to stop the time when you are with me. I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh and capture my heart as far as you have. Actually you look divine! If I were to present your face to heaven then many angels will hide their face in shame. I love the way you talk, I love the way you walk, I love the way you look at me, I love the way you smile, I love the way you feel shy and I love the way you are. Your presence is enough to make my day the best among all. When I see you, my heart starts to jump with joy and beats faster.
When you are with me my heart starts to do everything which will be obviously good but when I am alone , my heart keeps missing you and the brain does rest of the thing that won't be sometimes the good one. Everyday there starts a war between my heart and the brain. But why to explain such stuff, I m here only to enjoy those moments who knows perhaps I won't get those moments again in my life.
Life is completely a mysterious thing. Nothing is predictable. You don't know what tomorrow will bring to you. Keep hope in you but don't expect anything. Expecting something can lead you to depression when you don't get satisfied from your expectations. Love from your heart, don't involve your brain to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The life I dreamt of

Deep into the ocean And High above the sky, I want to get lost letting my soul swim and mind fly. The world be searching me On the land and the forest, I will be on top Even higher than the Everest. Birds keep surrounding me Fishes move on top, Nothing to follow and No reason to stop. Floating in the clouds And flying with the fish, I want to live Just opposite the world is. Being beside the moon And water everywhere, Life is only precious Where the life is nowhere.

An Indelible Journey

There were only the situations where we even couldn’t meet for a minute but all had had for something really memorable to come. It is as like we struggle for a hundred rupees note and at last, we are awarded thousands of rupees. An 8-hour journey is worth than any award considering our struggle to meet for a minute. Lots of discussion and arguments were involved to make it happen. The only thing we had to get over was fear. When there is will, there is a way. We were all about to experience a part of our dream. There was probably a competition between our excitement level before the journey. It was harder to believe for a long time to me that we were going to be together for an 8-hour journey. Just after the bus moved, my heart started to hit me hard to tell me that it was not a dream. We kept talking and looking at each other. The bus was moving, our topics to talk about was changing but the only thing that remained constant throughout the journey was the happiness we had had being ...

Narrow Minded

Well, I deserve to be what you think of me. It is me only who compel you to think so and I agree on you in this matter. I can’t be what you wish me to be. Its because there may be something I am not being able to understand. I shouldn’t have taken your words seriously but there was nothing to stop me from doing so, not even you. And today not only me, perhaps you too are suffering from this. I reckon you as a circle. No matter how much you travel to the infinite points in various direction, at last you will always come to the point from where you had started being with me. But the problem is that I always behave like a tangent, thinking something straightly towards the same direction not keeping in mind that your direction is going to change every time, when I find you reach a new point every time. As your thoughts are broad, the circle you are making also seems to be broad. And then there is me whose area occupied being a tangent is almost negligible, so does my thoughts. I don...